Dawn Moves Out is the second episode of the series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. It aired on September 20th, 2014.
Dawn wants her own room, away from her crude brothers, but the new situation has some shortcomings for the quads.
Dawn has a sleepover with her girl friend, Mae. However, since she still shares bedroom with her brothers, the brothers make it very difficult for the girls. Mae feels uncomfortable telling Dawn secrets while her brothers are in the room. Dawn feels disgusted by her brothers because they keep interrupting.
The following day, Dawn asks Anne if she can have her own room and is surprised when Anne agrees. Anne says that Dawn can have her own room because she's a girl and she's growing up and will soon be going through changes. Dawn carries her stuff from the quads' bedroom. They fight over her taking away some of the shared stuff to her new bedroom. She uses Anne's comment about her going through changes, just to disgust the boys.
Things don't turn out so well for Dawn after moving out. Her mom wants to spend all her time in Dawn's room so they can have "girl time" together, leaving no chance for Dawn to be alone or have fun with Mae. At the same time, the boys try to prove to Dawn that the quads bedroom was better. They get a chocolate fountain and start new inside jokes just to rub it in Dawn's face.
Moreover, Dawn gets scared sleeping alone in a room without her brothers. When things get tough, she invites her brothers for a sleepover. They help her sleep through the night. The quads promise more future sleepovers.
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper
- Brian Stepanek as Tommy Harper
- This is the first appearance of Mae.
- It was seen by 1.53 million viewers on the original air date.
- This episode alludes to Dawn and her brother's eventually going through puberty. Dawn and Dicky's puberty is featured in "Tween Wolf".
- This is the first time where Dawn has privacy issues with her brothers.
- Ever since Dawn moved out of the bedroom her brothers move more freely.
- In "Quadsled" it is revealed Dawn is still wondering what some of the inside jokes are.
- This is the first episode where Mae is shown to be afraid of balloons.
- When Dawn is seen running out of the room, her hair is straight, but when she is shown out of the room, her hair is pulled back into a ponytail.
You may view Dawn Moves Out 's gallery here.