Family Matters is the twentieth episode of the series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. It premiered on March 24, 2015 to an audience of 1.75 million viewers.
Every Saturday night, the Harpers have a family game night - Tom and Anne are crazy about it, but the quads hate it and want to hang out with friends instead. In hopes of ending the game night, they introduce their parents to a friendly couple of the same age, hoping that they will see them every Saturday instead. However, their plan backfires when Tom and Anne invite them and their children for a double family game night. The Harpers must escape from their own home after realizing that the family are weirdos.
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper
- Brian Stepanek as Tom Harper
- Gabe Eggerling as Will Millbank
- Aaron Kunitz as Phil Jr. Millbank
- Kurt Long as Phil Millbank
- Janelle Marra as Barbara Millbank
- This is the first episode not to premiere on a Saturday and instead it aired on a Tuesday.
- It premiered during the Nick Stars Takeover which featured new episodes of Bella and the Bulldogs, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, and The Thundermans, as well as the premiere of Make It Pop.
- This is the Season 1 Finale.
- The episode title is based on the TV show Family Matters from the 1990's.
- This episode marked the final appearance of Josie; who was then replaced by Lucy in Season 2. Then, in Season 3, she is replaced by Langer.
- Though she was possibly fired after leaving earlier to go to a party, but this isn't her last appearance in production order.
- This is the first episode where the Harpers go to jail.
- It is revealed the quads' have a uncle named Jackson and a Aunt named Wanda.