The quads win their family a vacation to Hollywood, but are distraught when the offer is dropped once they’re there. They have lost there bags, have no money, are stuck in Hollywood and must use their wits to escape from some enemies after them.
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper
- Brian Stepanek as Tom Harper
- Lou Ferrigno Jr. as Jett Masterson
- Leslie Grossman as Robin
- Steve Valentine as The Great Billini
- Danny Woodburn as Gayle
- Wendie Malick as GPS Voice Over
- Brian Posehn as Tour Guide
Special Guest Cast
- Jack Griffo as himself
- Ciara as herself
- Alex Guarnaschelli as herself
- Daniella Monet as herself
- Paris Smith as herself
- Autumn Wendel as herself
- Denisea Wilson as herself
- Dana Snyder as himself
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn watch The Thundermans, another Nickelodeon Show.
- Jack Griffo appears in this episode and is frequently referenced by his character, Max Thunderman.
- Lizzy Greene and Casey Simpson have both guest starred on The Thundermans.
- When Dawn references to Jack Griffo as everyone's favorite Thunderman, Dana Snyder who plays Dr. Colosso appears and asks, "Dr. Colosso?"
- Jonathan Judge, who directed this episode, has directed many episodes of the Thundermans, including most of the specials.
- The Harpers win a trip to Hollywood.
- This is the eighth hiatus.
- SpongeBob is mentioned in this episode.
- Dora the Explorer is also mentioned and featured as a figure in this episode.
- The Thinking Chair from Blue's Clues appears in the background in one scene.
- This is the first 1 hour episode.
- Daniella Monet and the Every Witch Way cast appeared in this episode.
- The cast used the same words near the ending from "Dawn Moves Out".
- This is the first episode not to feature laughing tracks.
- The car that Tom drove was used in Drake and Josh Go Hollywood.
- The title is a spoof on Drake and Josh Go Hollywood.
- This is the first episode without recurring characters.
- Paramount Pictures appears in one scene.