|“||Sassy little munchkins! I just wanna put 'em on a shelf and... look at 'em... and then just push 'em off!||”|
The Harper Quads try to take the perfect picture at their Aunt Jackie's farm contest to best their rival quadruplets, the Kramden Quads, but end up hurting their aunt's chances to win a contest in the process.
The Harper Quads are canoeing down the staircase in order to take the perfect stair-canoeing photo for #Squadgoals hashtag on FaceShack. Mae fails to take a good photo because she's scared of the canoe running over her. While explaining herself, Mae notices a photo of the Harpers on the canoe on FaceShack. Behind the Harpers, are the Kramden Quads. It turns out the Kramdens are right behind the Harpers and are the ones who just took that photo. The Kramdens start bragging to the Harpers because their photo has already got fifty-one "knocks" (likes) on FaceShack.
The Harpers claim that they can take a better quad photo that beats the Kramdens. Dawn says the Harpers have a hashtag that's better than #Squadgoals. Dicky accidentally reveals that the hashtag is #Quadgoals. The Kramdens realize #Quadgoals is better and so they claim it as theirs. So, the two sets of quads agree to let the internet decide. The quad whose photo gets the most likes on FaceShack will win the "#Quadgoals" hashtag. It's on!
While the Harper quads are trying to come up with the best quadgoals photo idea, Tom and Anne reveal that their Aunt Jackie has invited them back to her farm. Aunt Jackie is Anne's sister and had previously banned the Harpers from her farm because of their shenanigans that caused her to lose her entry to the county fair. She is often easily stressed out and can hardly stand the Harpers.
At Aunt Jackie's farm, Dawn apologizes on behalf of the Harpers for causing Aunt Jackie to lose the contest. Aunt Jackie tells them that she's been trying every year without success. But this year, she's confident she's going to win. Aunt Jackie shows the Harpers a set of butter sculptures she sculpted in the shape of the Harper Quads. She is proud to present these as part of an upcoming art contest. She wanted the Harpers to be there so that she can demonstrate how accurately she sculpted her niece and nephews. She has been keeping the room cold using an air conditioner so that the butter sculptures don't melt.
The quads try to take photos with the butter sculpture but Aunt Jackie refuses to let them. She says that she can't risk pictures of her art getting out ahead of the judging. So, the quads try catch a chicken so that they can take a quad photo with the chicken and an egg or an omelet. Aunt Jackie gives them a better idea: to take a photo while feeding baby goats with baby bottles. Aunt Jackie takes the photo and the quads believe it's perfect. But unfortunately, there is no internet on Aunt Jackie's farm for them to post the photo on FaceShack.
So, after Aunt Jackie leaves for the contest, the quads try to figure out a way to get to a place with internet to post the photo. Dawn says she can do it by riding one of the farm ATV's to the nearest town with cell service. Unfortunately, she can't drive the ATV and it keeps going in rounds. In the process she gets entangled with the electric cord that's connected to the air conditioning. The cord gets damaged, forcing the quads to start looking for another cord. Unfortunately, the butter heads melt before the quads can get the air conditioning running again. Dawn tells the boys to get more butter by milking the cow while she attempts to make another sets of butter heads. They fail.
There's only one choice left to do: cover their heads in butter and pretend to be the butter-head sculptures.
Aunt Jackie arrives with the rest of contestants and judges to look at her art. She can't find the quads anywhere but goes ahead with the show. While Jackie is showing the crew the cow where she got the butter from, Anne and Tom notice that the butter-heads are actually Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn. They try to distract Aunt Jackie from finding out it's the kids. The judges are impressed. Aunt Jackie wins the contest. But then, the quads accidentally expose themselves.
The judges take away the ribbon from Aunt Jackie for cheating. But after tasting the butter, they agree that's the best butter they've ever tasted. Aunt Jackie gets the number one ribbon for the best butter. The Harper Quads ask the art photographer to take a photo of them as butter-heads so that they can use it as their Quadgoals pic.
The picture helps the Harper Quads win the #Quadgoals hashtag contest to the disappointment of the Kramden Quads. Upon losing, the Kramdens act so sad, making the Harper quads feel bad for them. So, the Harpers agree to let the Kramdens use the hashtag. Right after, the Kramdens walk off running at the Harpers for being so easily manipulated by the Kramdens cute little adorable faces.
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper
- Brian Stepanek as Tom Harper
- Kyla Drew Simmons as Mae Valentine
- Maddison Hubbard as Emma Kramden
- Savannah Hubbard as Jules Kramden
- Ethan Kent as George Kramden
- Gavin Kent as Lyle Kramden
- Jennifer Aspen as Aunt Jackie
- Roman Coto as 5 Year Old Dicky also as Roman Beetz
- Cole Michaels as 5 Year Old Ricky
- Alexandra Nettinga as 5 Year Old Dawn
- Aunt Jackie is mentioned in Quadpendence Day
- The Harper Quads complain about the Kramden Quads stealing their commercial in Odd Quad Out, bobsled in Quadsled and the Harpers' chance to go to space in A Space Quadyssey.
- The Kramden Quads returned in this episode.
- After the Harper Quads win the Quadgoals hashtag, the Kramden Quads trick them with their adorable faces, and get the hashtag too.
- This episode connects to Odd Quad Out and A Space Quadyssey.
- This is the second time Aunt Jackie is mentioned and first time she is seen.
- This is the lowest viewed episode with 1.05 views on original air date.
- Dawn couldn't have gotten out the chair so fast since she was wired to it.
- It is unknown where Dicky got the bread.
- Ricky couldn't have seen that his butter sculpture had "butter tears" yet since when he pointed it out, it didn't start having butter tears yet.
- When they come back from getting another extension cord it is obvious Brian Stepanek directed it too fast since Dawn said "Come on! How fast can butter melt!".