The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper
- Brian Stepanek as Tom Harper
- Kyla Drew Simmons as Mae Valentine
- Breanna Yde as Simone
- Michael Bunin as Carmichael
- The episode title is a reference to the popular Shakespeare phrase "To Be Or Not To Be."
- Breanna Yde is the second guest star from Nickelodeon's "School Of Rock". The first guest star was Tony Cavalero in the episode "Mission: Un-Quaddable", The Loud House, The Haunted Hathaways and more...
- Tom and Anne were barely featured in this episode, but were mentioned throughout the episode. Mae was also featured like that.
- This was the second time that Dutch was mentioned. The first being "Harpers for President"
- This was also the third episode that Dawn is revealed to be a terrible dancer. The other two being "Scaredy Dance" and "Ballet and the Beasts."
- It is revealed that Dicky has learning potential but he loses it in the end.
- Squishy Paws did not appear at all in this episode
- Nicky and Ricky haven't teamed up since "Remote Control Control"